When someone tells you that a particular subject - any subject - cannot be questioned, do not accept it. Push back. Ask why you are being discouraged from thinking. We learn by asking questions. We think in terms of questions. Let nothing be off limits to free inquiry. Nothing.
- Question religion, and question atheism too.
- Question your government, especially those you think are on "your side."
- Question yourself, as none of us are free from bias, irrationality, or weakness.
Be suspicious of any worldview or ideology which seeks to inhibit free inquiry. It is likely to be dogmatic and to require your ignorance to sustain itself. Reject dogma. Attempts to dissuade you from asking questions should set off alarm bells. Something is wrong here!
- Question your most cherished political values.
- Question feminism.
- Question what you have been taught.
- Question science.
- Question morality.
- QUESTION EVERYTHING.