|Rocks at Otley Chevin (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Reddit and Voat are popular link aggregator sites where communities develop in the form of subreddits and subverses, respectively. Users share relevant links with others, and everyone benefits from discovering content they might have otherwise missed. Not surprisingly, both sites now have some areas where interested users can find and share links related to the topics mentioned above and discuss them.
I thought it might be useful to share the relevant subreddits and subverses I have found so far. If a concise description of the focus was provided by the moderators, I have provided at least some of it next to each link below.
- TrueLeft ("a clearinghouse for progressives to share information challenging the rising tide of the regressive left")
- FreeAtheism ("free expression and transparency with minimal moderation...a safe haven for atheists, and people with questions about atheism-related topics, to express themselves as they choose")
- SocialJusticeinAction ("This subreddit's mission is to discuss, engage with, and thwart this hate group")
- AgainstAtheismPlus ("...questions, discussion posts, links and arguments about...Atheism Plus's positions to bring attention to their often thinly veiled bigotry, prejudice, absurdity and incoherence")
- Manspreading ("This subverse will focus on the broad subject of outrage culture...If you are tired of political correctness, social justice warriors, and those who elevate their own feelings above reality, this is the subverse for you")
- ClassicalLiberal ("...for the discussion of topics without politics getting in the way")
- antiSJW ("A community for those against the institutionalized racism/sexism of SJWs")
- SocialJusticeWatch ("Posts about SJWs on Voat, people making excuses for 'oppressed' groups, infestations on other sites, white knights, tokenizing, shoehorning of stereotypes, false attempts at 'diversity', and news reports on the subject are all welcome here")