Image via WikipediaAustin Cline (About.com:Agnosticism/Atheism) has written a great how-to post about how atheist activists can oppose anti-atheist bigotry and discrimination. Wouldn't it be cool to have a comprehensive guide for atheist activists with contributions from multiple authors? So much to do, so little time!
Here are some of my thoughts on the subject of what we can do to combat anti-atheist bigotry and discrimination:
- Atheist Activism: Lessons From Gay Rights
- Effective Activism Via Your Local Newspaper's Website
- Be an Atheist Activist in 30 Minutes a Week
- When You Are a Victim of Discrimination
- Ending Anti-Atheist Bigotry: What You Can Do